This section tells you what kind of personal data we may collect from you when you use our services and the personally identifiable information we may receive from other sources. Through these information, we are able to provide our services to you, where the information you give are all necessary for off-line and online transactions, operational functions and marketing activities.
We collect information related to your use of our website using cookies, web beacons, and log information. We use all these information to improve the functionality of the website every time we do an overall review of our users’ activities, which will make your access more secure and efficient.
- Cookies are small files containing strings of text stored on your computer that we use to authenticate you in transactions made on our websites and deliver content specific to your interests and preferences.
- Web beacons are used often together with cookies. We use web beacons to monitor the user’s activity on our website, specifically on how long users visit our web pages, so we would be able to generate reviews and results on website traffic, unique visitor counts, and other impression functions.
- Log information may include website requests,operating system,browser details,date and time of your request,and cookies that may identify your browser.
- We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for operational use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Acquiring your personal data may occur in the following circumstances whenever you engage with :
- When you register for our services on both the physical store and online store
- When you shop with us online, browse our websites, or use our mobile applications
- When you use our online or printed vouchers or coupons
- When you contact us or we contact you or you join our promotions, competitions, surveys, and products reviews about our services
While you are transacting on our website, personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- First and last name, email address, contact details including phone numbers, and PIN/ZIP code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned)
- Personal preferences and interests
- Your opinion on services, products, and features on our website
We may also collect the following information:
- The pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our website
- The number of times you access the page
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing ours
Operational procedures and transactions:
- Fulfilling and managing purchases and enabling sales, processing and settling payments, handling orders, and providing receipts in both physical store and online shop
- Providing customer service, processing and assistance with dispute resolution, payment processing including returns, refunds, and other transaction-related issues
- Managing subscription services, including order management, billing, improving reorder experiences, communicating with the user about subscription, and offer other products and services
- Fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, and/or back office functions
- Conducting a transaction where we collect information required by law
- Preventing fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our guests and our business
Online marketing and social media
- Sending promotional campaigns, surveys, new product and website features, and service or policy update notices through official marketing channels, such as SMS, email, and social media; wherein both auto-generated and customised messages are sent with personalised content based on the user’s personal characteristics or preferences (if you opt in to receiving such information)
- Delivering coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, e-mails, mobile messages, and social media notifications, and administering raffle draws and contests in both physical store and e-commerce
- Responding to requests for information about our products and services in our stores and on our websites or mobile application and connecting with the user through phone call, email, online shop, or social media for communications regarding transactions and inquiries
Q-Marketer is not responsible for any information posted on those sites other than information we have posted ourselves. We do not endorse the social media sites themselves or any information posted on them by third parties.
The following companies, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google, and Linkedin, may use data for their own purposes, specifically to market to you through their social media platforms and allow engagement on our websites. This includes profiling and targeting you with other advertising.
In relation to your personal data, you have the followings rights, as mentioned below:
- Request correction or updating of the personal data that we have with us about you. This enables us to correct or update any incomplete or inaccurate data we have about you. However, we may need to verify the accuracy of the corrected or updated data provided to us by you, to secure the data and comply with our data accuracy policies
- Request to delete the personal data. You may request to delete or remove personal data where there are no reasons for us processing that data. However, in special cases, we may not be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Objection regarding processing your personal data, where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object processing on this ground if you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedom.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data. In such circumstances that you have successfully made a request for restriction of your personal data, we will suspend the processing of your personal data—where you wish to cancel all services and close your accounts; or where you are challenging the accuracy of the personal data we hold, and where you may want to exercise or defend legal claims when we would normally delete or anonymize the data.
There are several situations when you can restrict our use of your personal data if you have made a general objection based on the provisions abovementioned if you are reassuring the accuracy of the personal data we have in our database, and we have used your personal data improperly, but you do not want deletion. You can also file a complaint to the data protection regulation body, as you also have the right to complain about how we have used your personal data.
If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious, or fraudulent offers or interview calls, please write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.